Always hold yourself to just one standard: to be the very best version of who you are. Have the courage and discipline to show up at your very best. As long as you keep moving forward step-by-step, you are growing. When in doubt, do not take life too seriously because we are not getting out alive. We only have so many days on Earth. So let’s make every one count.
- There are times when wins come disguised as losses and losses as wins.
- Every morning you have two choices; continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
- An early morning question to ask ourselves: “What good will I do today?”
- Don’t work for money, work for freedom.
- One great question can change a life, person, business, team, and individual.
- Learn to want what you already have.
- The truth hurts. The truth heals.
- You can tell how healthy a tree is by the fruit it produces.
- When you walk through the door, are people excited to see you?
- “You” vs. “You” is the toughest fight of your life.
- All wealth is the offspring of power and influence.
- Make friends not money.
- Life is all a mind game.
- What you resist, persist.
- The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.
- The only way to overcome pain is first to learn how to bear it.
- When you raise your standards, you will find yourself avoiding people and things that don’t fit you anymore.
- Life has its laws: obey them, and they will set you free, rebel against them, and you will live life as a prisoner.
As you explore the outer depths of who you are and work towards building your legacy realize no one has ever become poor by giving. Allow your dreams to be bigger than your fears. And your actions louder than your words!
Please forward and share this email with your friends and family.