Nothing in life is of any value unless it is shared with others.
"Notes" of An Elder is a depository of pertinent information, knowledge and wisdom. Available weekly will be an elder's "thinking menu" for your use. Enjoy this bounty.
- A person will walk away from you mentally before physically.
- Change never stops. So rethinking must never stop.
- You are in charge of your life, choices, behavior, and actions.
- “A good book can take you places an airplane cannot.” ― Scott Monty
- Every minute of every day, people are giving away their rights with the click of a mouse.
- No one achieves greatness by not completely exposing themselves.
- Doing something may make you busy, but being busy doesn’t make you productive.
Train Your Mind
- To think
- To doubt
- To respond
- To question
- “The most successful people see adversity not as a stumbling block, but as a stepping-stone to greatness.” ― Shawn Achor
- Compliance causes people issues. Commitment solves them.
- Failure is not the opposite of success. It’s a stepping stone to success.
- The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
- “The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.” ― Steve Maraboli
- People will watch to see if what you say matches what you do.
- Purpose drives people more than anything, not pay and benefits but purpose.
What do I want to achieve with my life?