Today I joyfully exercise my right to shine. A new field of possibilities emerges in my awareness and manifests as my experience!
The weekly Sunday Thinking newsletter is quick-hit content that aims to provide a booster shot to your thought process as you end and start your week.
I. Six Signs of Maturity
- Being open to vulnerability, learning, and letting go.
- Seeing more perspectives than just your own.
- Accepting responsibility for your happiness.
- Prioritizing practices that help you grow.
- Pausing to think instead of reacting.
- Honesty with yourself and others.
Source: Yung Pueblo, Clarity & Connection
II. Reimagining the Future of Coaching
- A good coach takes players where they want to go. A great coach takes them where they don't necessarily want to go but ought to go.
- You are an outstanding coach if your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more.
- 4 of the most important words you can say to another person is I Believe In You.
- The last thing you are is a coach. Your craft is about changing and transforming lives. You are in the business of unleashing the vast potential of those you lead.
III. Five Things to Release This Month
It's a new month ― let's put down some things as we move through July.
- Being mean to yourself when you fail.
- Not clearly communicating your needs.
- Deprioritizing yourself to win people over.
- Overcommitting to things you don't want to do.
- Emotionally draining friendships and relationships.
"When you ask for clarity and peace in your life, don't be surprised when you start shedding the people, places, and things that don't align with what you're asking for."
Source: Alexandra Elle, How We Heal
IV. What We’re Excited About
Above Par Trips is the easiest and cheapest way to find and book your next golf trip!
Search through their 40+ golf resort partners to find the perfect location for your next golf trip, based on pricing, location, weather, social options, resort details, golf course details, lodging accommodations and more.
They have created a centralized location where golfers can search for their perfect golf trip based on their group’s specific needs – pricing, location, weather, social options.
Above Par Trips hopes to make your life a little easier in finding your next golf adventure. They have partnered with 40+ golf resorts (and growing) to create a centralized repository to match each golf group with their perfect destination.
Am I observing the situation accurately or am I projecting how I feel onto what is happening?
VII. This Week, I Will
- Practice patience.
- Say no to distractions.
- Embrace the unknown.
- Move forward one step at a time.
- Realize it's okay not to have the answer.
The Last Words…
Interested in partnering with The Daily Coach?
Email us at [email protected]